You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. Alternatively, once your return items are received back at our facility, we can issue you a credit note for the item to repurchase the correct colour/size you were after. Items can only be returned within 14 days* of receiving your order.
Please note, that if the item has been worn, washed or used in any way, your item cannot be replaced due to industry standards on Health and Hygiene and wear and tear.
Please return your item(s) to us following the method below:
Before sending your items back, please contact us to notify us of your intent to return your items with your Full name, Order ID number, and the details of all the item(s) you wish to return and why. Our customer service team will then be able to provide you with the returns address and any other details that will assist you in the steps you need to process a return. To get in-touch with our customer service team, at the bottom of this page fill in the required details in the ‘Contact Us’ box.
REFUNDS: Please note, we do not issue refunds on non-faulty items, only instore credit once your return item is received back at our facility.
Please also ensure that you keep your postal receipt from the post office once your items have been shipped back to us. Your certificate of postage (receipt) will need to be kept in a safe place, as you will need this as proof of your return. If you are unable to present your receipt upon request as proof of postage, Heavy Gymwear reserves the right to refuse a refund or issue in-store credit.
If the customer fails to provide a receipt of proof of postage upon request, Heavy Gymwear reserves the right to refuse store credit or a refund for the item. Heavy Gymwear is not liable if any loses incurred when returning your item back for replacement. The item is the customer’s responsibility until it is received back at our facility. The item will be subject to inspection upon arrival, if deemed to be unfit for return (worn, washed or used in any way or falls outside our given timeframe for returns), your item will be refused and returned to sender.
By returning your items, you, the customer have acknowledged and agreed to cover any costs involved in order to receive store credit for the value of your goods. This means you will only receive store credit to repurchase your items for an existing order and the customer will be required to cover any costs involved in order to reship your goods. We are not the couriers and cannot be held liable for any costs, which are incurred in using their services.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:-
- to process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- to carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to credit reference agencies, who will check details we give them against public and private databases and may keep a record of that check to use in future security checks – this helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
- to comply with legal requirements
We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our emails for us.
We would also like to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone, SMS or such other means as we regard as appropriate, including new technology.
Terms and Conditions:
Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd web site are provided “as is”. Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd Internet site, even if Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd or a Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Heavy Gymwear Pty Ltd web site shall be governed by the laws of Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.